Your Money Matters!
As you move through all of life’s stages, your financial needs and responsibilities evolve. This workshop will help individuals to learn about the importance of budgeting and financial literacy through life’s many transitions.
Attend this free two-hour session to learn:
- How to set financial goals
- How to track your finances
- Budgeting tips and advice
- Choosing the right type of credit
- Understanding your credit score
Monday, November 20, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Carizon Family and Community Services, 400 Queen Street South, Kitchener
Sponsored by: Hoyes, Michalos and Associates