Counselling at Carizon includes:
- Individual, Couple, Family, Group Counselling
- Workplace Programs
- Specialized Counselling for Refugees & Newcomers
- Specialized Counselling for Abuse and Assault
- The Family Violence Project of Waterloo Region
- Credit Counselling
- Counselling Collaborative funded by the Region of Waterloo
Counselling is available in a variety of languages.
Where to Park?
Free parking is available at all locations. During peak times, however, visitors may have to park a little further away. At our 400 Queen Street head office location, there is nearby street parking on Mitchell Street directly across from Carizon and on David and Roland Streets just through the crosswalk. There is also nearby public parking – both free and paid – within a short walk from Carizon.