The Family Violence Project offers services such as:
- police trained to deal with family violence
- personal counselling for adults and children
- assistance with developing safety plans
- crisis/medical support for sexual assault
- financial counselling
- children’s services
- support groups
- outreach services to the community
- legal services
- specialized elder abuse services
- rural outreach services and specialized programs
– all under one roof.
Click the box below to visit the Family Violence Project website.