The Family Violence Project offers services such as:
- police trained to deal with family violence
- personal counselling for adults and children
- assistance with developing safety plans
- crisis/medical support for sexual assault
- financial counselling
- children’s services
- support groups
- outreach services to the community
- legal services
- specialized elder abuse services
- rural outreach services and specialized programs
– all under one roof.
Quick Response Counselling
Starting Tuesday, December 6th, Carizon will introduce Family Violence Project (FVP) walk-ins during our Quick Response Counselling hours, Tuesdays from 12-6pm. People experiencing family violence can visit our 400 Queen Street South location and connect with the FVP through our intake and counselling teams. For more information about the Family Violence Project please visit the website at www.familyviolenceprojectwr.ca.