Top 5 Ways To Be After You Graduate
Now that you are a graduate, what will you become? Graduation is a good time to reflect not only what’s next, but also on who you want to “be” in this world. Here are 5 ways to “be” the best version of yourself:
- Be…accountable. Whether you’re going to college, university or work, be sure to go! People stop reminding you and stop taking attendance once you graduate. Showing up and being engaged is on you now!
- Be…self-sufficient. Learn how to take care of yourself. Do your own laundry, cook for yourself and learn how to manage your own money.
- Be…good to yourself. Surround yourself with good people, eat three meals a day, sleep 8 hours a night, exercise and be active.
- Be…good to others. Give back to your community any way you can (talent or treasure), help others without expecting anything in return, and be kind and respectful to all those you encounter.
- Be…in charge of your own destiny. Take control of your life. When it goes sideways, don’t complain, just fix it. And please, don’t settle for anything but the best because the best is what you deserve!